[tycho-user] OSGi qualifier vs. maven snapshot

Hi,

We are currently using tycho and the tycho-versions-plugin to automate the build of our product and use the standard maven convention of using "-SNAPSHOT" for development and continous integration. On our git master branch we use x.y.z-SNAPSHOT and drop the "-SNAPSHOT" for releasing our product. But we now have the impression that this doesn' t work as expected, because in OSGi 1.0.0.qualifier seems to be newer than 1.0.0. That means that if we reease version 1.0.0 of our product it references features and plugins from our latest snapshot release. Or am I missing sth.? If I'm right, the question is how others release there products with tycho?

Regards,
Matthias

Back to the top