Re: [tycho-user] [WARNING] Could not transfer metadata ... of type p2 using the available factories WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory

Is this still an issue? Are you able to reproduce the problem using
maven 3.0.3 from apache downloads (i.e. not the one that comes with some
operating systems)?

This does look like generic maven inheritance problem and we'll need
sample project to be able to troubleshoot it.

Igor