Re: [tycho-user] mirror goal fails when a bundle "already exists in repository"

This needs to be fixed in Tycho, so please open a bug report for it. Tycho simply treats any non-OK status as fatal, which leads to the build failure. IIRC the "already exists" messages are originally warning or even info severity.

Regards
Tobias