[tycho-user] Compute dependencies to build feature?

I have a project that builds a feature+repository with some language
fragments. The target contains the host plugins but I don't want to
add those to the feature (they are supplied by the application
feature).

When I build the project it only succeeds if I make sure to compute
the dependencies on the "Dependencies" tab.

Why will tycho only build the project if I manually make sure to
compute the dependencies?  Checking the "Recompute when feature
plug-ins change" does not have any effect.

I have uploaded the project here:

download674.mediafire.com/iaress398rkg/h23uzxd63ida36k/babel.zip

NOTICE: It fails until the "Dependencies" are computed in the feature.

After doing a release it pretty cumbersome to go through all the
features and update all the computed dependencies manually. That is
why it could be nice if this was done automatically when tycho builds
the project.

Back to the top