Re: [tycho-user] Consume dependencies with type "p2-installable-unit" in a maven-surefire-plugin (not Tycho)

Hi Igor,

After reading my first question, I can understand you did not fully get it. It was no very well written ;)
Reacting to your advices, I simply removed the additional depedencies in the maven-surefire-plugin (except the surefire-junit4 dep). Then all my bundles get part of the test, and the test are now working independently of OSGi & Tycho.

To sum it up, for those who want to do the same, then trust default behavior and do not try to re-define depedencies, it works.

Regards,