[tycho-user] [WARNING] The following locally built units have been used to resolve project dependencies

When I build my multi-module project I get this warning:

[WARNING] The following locally built units have been used to resolve
project dependencies

and then a list of all my bundles/features are written. Does this mean
that it uses the previously build jars from the local maven m2
repository?

All the dependencies that are listed are actually part of the same
project (with a master parent pom) so why does it not use those to
resolve the project dependencies?

Back to the top