Re: [tycho-user] Generating code from XText project

Hi again,

here's an update: I could not manage to get the approach described below
working. However, I then tried the approach described at [1], and that
works except some minor problem (which I have pointed out in the
comments on [1]).

Hope this helps anybody,
Christian

[1] http://www.sigasi.com/content/building-xtext-20-projects-maven-tycho

--
Gore Vidal: "There is no human problem which could not be solved if
people would simply do as I advise."

Back to the top