[tycho-user] Project layout with tycho and junit

Hi I am new in tycho.
I have a question over the preferred layout for a project build with tycho.
I want to have the following things
The project should be build using die eclipse and headless over maven tycho using hudson.
I have an api bundle A and a fragment F for the api bundle containing the implementation for the api.
What is the recommanded practise for junit testing for classes in F using surefire.
Are the test classes in in the fragement F or in an extra bundle or fragment.
Is the default structure of a maven project holding junit inside the maven project a possible way if I dont want  deliver junit test
With the application?
Thank you

Best regards
Hans-Ulrich