[tycho-user] Target Plattform not completely available in Surefire Test with 0.13.0

Hello,

I just tried the latest 0.13.0-SNAPSHOT with my application.
I have problems with missing bundles when the surefire osgi container
is started. The bundles (as displayed by OSGI console's ss) are not
complete as specified in the explicit target configuration (described
by [1]).
The target platform is specified with a .target file pointing to a
single update site. The site is aggregated (as for example indigos
update site is). The target file is based on features (not plugins)
and names each of the 6 features in the unit elements.

I edited the target file with eclipse 3.6. I did also try to check
each feature in the editor manually, which resulted in an
includeBundles element additionally naming each feature in the target
file. To no avail.
According to [2], the mechanism has changed since 0.13 with Bug
342808. AFAICS, now tycho is not supposed to be more restrictive than
PDE is. However, I can run my tests in Eclipse but not in the tycho
build. Are there any known issues left to solve for test target
platforms?

Thanks, Steffen

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Reference_Card#Target_platform_providing_the_context_of_the_build
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.13