[tycho-user] Exclude OSGI dependencies during copy-dependencies

Hi,

Tycho is easy to use. I did not expect this when I started to use it. Thank you.

For my first question in this list:
As you may know, copy-dependencies is picking up ALL dependencies of my project, both OSGi and Maven ones.
I tried to prevent copying of OSGi dependencies by adding the following part to maven-dependency-plugin configuration:
<excludeGroupIds>p2.osgi.bundle</excludeGroupIds>
but it does not work.

Any ideas how to exclude them?
Thanks

Back to the top