[tycho-user] Using Tycho to generate p2 repository

Hi everyone,

CDT recently switched to host on Git and we are migrating to Maven/Tycho for our builds right now. Since I still need to build on our Helios branch (cdt_7_0), I'm trying to mavenize the build on that branch based on we had setup on our master branch so far.

I was able to build a p2 repo zip but I am having problems with the following:

- The p2 repo zip does not have a version and datestamp. How do I add one to the file name? (Right now the zip file is named org.eclipse.cdt.repo.zip)
- After the p2 repo is generated, I use eclipse-maven-signing-plugin to sign the zip file. Once it is done signing, the signed zip will be placed in %{signerInputDirectory}/2f34a506-7375-414c-b71f-fffdf9bb64fb/signed. How do I configured it so it is placed in the %{signerInputDirectory}/signed folder instead?

Here are the top level pom.xml and pom.xml in our p2 repo module:

http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/pom.xml?h=cdt_7_0
http://git.eclipse.org/c/cdt/org.eclipse.cdt.git/tree/releng/org.eclipse.cdt.repo/pom.xml?h=cdt_7_0

Any help is appreciated. I'm still pretty new to this. Thanks!

Regards,

Vivian Kong
IBM Eclipse CDT
IBM Canada Toronto Lab