Re: [tycho-user] Dependencies of type 'pom' not recognized when creating feature

Or put differently, what are the current defects of 0.13.0-SNAPSHOT that make it less preferable than 0.12? It seems that a number of key bugs have been fixed; why not release it?

On 07/07/2011 08:09 AM, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi,

Tycho team have defined any target date for Tycho 0.13.0 to be released?

cheers

Cristiano

2011/7/7 Sievers, Jan <jan.sievers@xxxxxxx>
sorry, should be fixed in 0.13.0-SNAPSHOT only
Sent: Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011 18:07
To: Tycho user list
Subject: Re: [tycho-user] Dependencies of type 'pom' not recognized when creating feature

Hmm, I'm already using both pomDependencies=consider and tycho 0.12.0

I have configured the tycho plugins like this:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>tycho-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>0.12.0</version>
        <extensions>true</extensions>
      </plugin>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.eclipse.tycho</groupId>
        <artifactId>target-platform-configuration</artifactId>
        <version>0.12.0</version>
        <configuration>
          <resolver>p2</resolver>
          <pomDependencies>consider</pomDependencies>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>

With best regards,

Martin