Re: [tycho-user] Include maven artifact in MANIFEST first build?

Looks interesting but this will only work in headless mode or if the
pom first project is checked out in the same workspace.

Typically I don't checkout source dependencies for my projects. The
only alternative (to my understanding) to resolve the pom-first
project if its not checked out in the workspace is to osgi-fy it and
put it to a p2 site eg. using the eclipse FeaturesAndBundlesPublisher.