[tycho-user] Error signing jars (eclipse-repository)

Hi everyone,

I try to sign the plugin jars of my product build using the maven-jarsigner-plugin but i always run into the following error:

Failed to execute goal org.eclipse.tycho:tycho-p2-director-plugin:0.12.0:materialize-products (materialize-products) on project com.myapp.eclipse-repository: P2 director return code was 13

If I remove the maven-jarsigner-plugin configuration, the build runs successfully. I already tried to exclude/include certain jars but the build fails even if I exclude everything("**/*").

I'm using tycho 0.12.0 and eclipse 3.6.2. My eclipse-repository pom looks similar to the one of Kai Toedters MP3Manger (https://max-server.myftp.org/trac/mp3m/browser/MP3M/trunk/MP3M/com.siemens.ct.mp3m.tycho/pom.xml).

Can someone put me into the right direction? An help is appreciated.

Sandro

Back to the top