[tycho-user] How to get p2 to say why it install something

Not really a tycho question, but since I believe others here have the same challenge I hope you might know the answer.

Anyone know of a way to get info about why a certain plugin/IU gets fetched ?

We got a case where we have a .target file that lists specific features and then a plugin is installed that is not
specifically listed in any of the features - now I would like to know (without manually walking through the dependency set)
why that plugin is chosen/installed.

Any tips/ideas ?

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen