Re: [tycho-user] tycho 0.11.0 always downloading content.xml and artifacts.xml from local p2 helios mirror

Hej,
On 05/05/2011 09:31 PM, Eric Jain wrote:

Having at least one local (p2, or even better, non-p2) repository
makes it trivial for a developer to test new third-party bundles (that
aren't already available from a maven or p2 repository).

Is there a particular reason why you have to build and package a new product in order to test a new bundle? Testing a new bundle or release means to me: check it out into my workspace, and make the run/debug configuration use that bundle from workspace. There is no need to deploy bundles under test to a remote p2 repository.

Best regards,
Mirko

Back to the top