Re: [tycho-user] tycho 0.11.0 always downloading content.xml and artifacts.xml from local p2 helios mirror

On 6-May-2011, at 4:33 AM, Sievers, Jan wrote:
> As proposed in [1], when we remove -Dtycho.targetPlatform, we should come up with a migration path which makes it easier for users to switch from local target platform to the p2-based resolver. An easy-to-use CLI of the FeatureAndBundlesPublisher mojo could be one option.

I put together a bunch of p2 CLI scripts, including a wrapper around the F&B publisher, at:

	http://github.com/briandealwis/p2-scripts

Brian.

--
Rescue your task list with Kizby!  Free 30 day trial with no obligations.
Visit kizby.com for details.

Back to the top