[tycho-user] how to populate test workspace

Hello all,

I am trying to set up tests for our Scala plugin for Eclipse, and I'd
like to have a test workspace that already has some projects on which
to test plugin functionality. I saw this ticket, but unfortunately the
resolution is "won't fix" (but in different words):

https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/TYCHO-295

I am new to tycho/maven, so I may be wrong, but what's the preferred
solution to create such projects? I'm mostly interested in testing
large projects, so creating everything in the test runner is a bit
inconvenient: in the end, it's still just file copying.

thanks,
iulian

--
« Je déteste la montagne, ça cache le paysage »
Alphonse Allais

Back to the top