Re: [tycho-dev] migrating from Tycho 1.7 to 2.3

I read this many times but sorry don't fully understand what is expected.
So I try a new commit but it's still fail with it.

With exactly the same error:
[ERROR] The import javax.xml.bind cannot be resolved

even if I:
- import the package in the manifest,
- declare the executionEnvironment in the target (repository)
- set requireJREPackageImports to true

really sorry to don't understand