Re: [tycho-dev] surefire exclude include java versus classfiles

Looking at https://github.com/apache/maven-surefire/search?q=getTestSourceDirectory , the parameter seems to be forwarded to the executor but not much used. Only TestNGProvider seems to dereference it.
From Tycho perspective, I think we can just not care about it.
And if you want to care about it, then you may be more lucky asking on the Maven developers mailing-list.

Back to the top