Re: [tycho-dev] surefire exclude include java versus classfiles

Hi Christoph,
When it comes to Maven, I've learned that the documentation or the "crowd" is sometimes wrong or confusing, and the reading at the code was the most productive way to get a definitive answer. Maven code is relatively straightforward; coming from Tycho, Maven often seems simple as it deals with simpler problems.
Now, for this specific issue, I'm not sure I understand what's to discuss. Do you have a concrete question or a concrete proposal you'd like to push?

Cheers,

Back to the top