Re: [tycho-dev] Prefer currently running Java as ExecutionEnvironment version instead of BREE ?

Hi Mickael,

I'm now not completely sure anymore I understand what you want to archive :-)

Do you think we should drop support for the BREE-Header and require that the user installs a matching profile-UI with proper dependencies inside their target platform?

Or do you mean that the BREE-Header should no longer be used to set source/target levels and alike (is what you mean by EE the "JRE System library" to use?)

Or do you have the target resolution in mind so we do not resolve the Target (is that what you mean by EE?) for each individual BREE?