Re: [tycho-dev] Prefer currently running Java as ExecutionEnvironment version instead of BREE ?

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 9:28 PM Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Christoph,

I think I agree with everything. Do I read this right that by "If nothing is specified the build JRE must be used", you're agreeing with the proposed change abandoning BREE as parameter to configure the EE?

If nothing else is specified build JRE should be used. Especially considering that for newer JVMs there won't be systempackages anymore.

Cheers,