RE: [tools-leads] Welcome Tools Project Leads

I'm Mik Kersten, been a committer on Eclipse as long as Andy Clement when we
started collaboration around the AspectJ/AJDT projects in early 2002.  I've
played various other roles on Eclipse over the past eight years and my focus
now is on leading Mylyn, UI and usability work, and Architecture Council
participation.

Mik

--
Dr. Mik Kersten