[tools-leads] Welcome Tools Project Leads

Hey gang,

I've created this tools-leads mailing list as a communication channel we call all use to reach each other and the PMC. Any time the PMC has information you guys need, we'll send it down. Also if you have any questions or news that would be useful to the others, please feel free to post it here and we can discuss.

This somewhat replaces my attempt at getting a regular call together. If you think we would still benefit from one, let me know. But it will be hard to get a time when we're all available.

To start the list off, I'd like everyone to introduce themselves so we all know who each other are and what they are working on. And it let's me confirm the list is reaching everyone ;).

I'll start. I'm Doug Schaefer. I work for Wind River on our Workbench IDE for Wind River platforms product. At Eclipse, I am the CDT (C/C++ Development Tooling) project lead and am on the Tools PMC and am on the Architecture Council. I've been involved with Eclipse since 2002. The CDT community has had a number of ups and downs over the years. We're definitely on an up as we have around 20 committers. Most of them are part time on, though, which presents it's own challenges.

Thanks,
Doug.

Back to the top