Re: [tm-dev] Kepler M7

Anna --

Thanks. I somehow missed the failure notice. Fixed now.

-- David Dykstal,  Architect - Rational Developer for i

From:        Anna Dushistova <anna.dushistova@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date:        04/28/2013 03:09 PM
Subject:        Re: [tm-dev] Kepler M7
Sent by:        tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Dave,
The build is currently broken by the following commit:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/tm/org.eclipse.tm.git/commit/?id=81cf8729891cb9d2fd2506fb380db88664448420
The problem I see is that pom.xml and MANIFEST.MF versions became inconsistent.
Please, make sure you update the version in the pom.xml when you change it in the manifest.
Also, please, pay attention to the hudson's emails about build failures.

Thanks!
Anna.