[tm-dev] plugin version number updates needed

As far as I can tell the following plugins have been updated on the master branch since we have established our maintenance branch for Juno.

org.eclipse.dstore.core
org.eclipse.rse.doc.user
org.eclipse.rse.files.ui
org.eclipse.rse.shells.ui
org.eclipse.rse.terminals.ui
org.eclipse.rse.ui
org.eclipse.tm.terminal
org.eclipse.tm.terminal.telnet

According to http://wiki.eclipse.org/Version_Numbering these plugins should have the service segment of their version number rounded up to the next multiple of 100 assuming that they are just bug fixes and not API changes. Of these only org.eclipse.rse.ui has incremented its version number so far.

If there are no objections I will update the version numbers for these plugins this coming Thursday in preparation for Kepler M7.

-- David Dykstal,  Architect - Rational Developer for i

Back to the top