Re: [tm-dev] TM on Github

Martin --

I assume we could accomplish this synchronization with a small script that just pushes the updates to a GitHub clone and that there is no extra doctoring needed?

I'm not sure I completely understand the motivation here. This would be an exact replica of the TM repository and yet somehow linked to other forks to facilitate merging of interesting patches? What are the IP review implications? I'm having trouble visualizing the workflow.

-- David Dykstal,  Architect - Rational Developer for Power Systems

Back to the top