Re: [tm-dev] Generating the Eclipse-Source|References Header

Martin,
See https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/11229/ and the results of the test build:
https://hudson.eclipse.org/sandbox/job/target-management/ws/releng/org.eclipse.tm.repo/target/org.eclipse.tm.repo.zip

If this is what you want, I'll push this change to master.

Anna.