Re: [tm-dev] Programatic Creation of Filters/Pools/References

Hi Daniel,

What if you do the following?

// Get the Pool Manager for my profile type
ISystemFilterPoolManager poolManager = config.getFilterPoolManager(myProfile);
// Create the new filter Pool for my new filter (returns null if it already exists)
ISystemFilterPool pool = ((SubSystem)subSystem).getConnectionPrivateFilterPool(true);
if (pool != null) {
poolManager.createSystemFilter(pool, "MyFilter", new String[] {"/path/of/super/secret/resource/"});
}

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for Daniel Johnson ---17/08/2011 12:01:04 PM---Hey David, That would work if my filter path was the same Daniel Johnson ---17/08/2011 12:01:04 PM---Hey David, That would work if my filter path was the same for each server, but that is not the case.

Daniel Johnson <danijoh2@xxxxxxxxx>

David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/08/2011 12:01 PM

Re: [tm-dev] Programatic Creation of Filters/Pools/References

Hey David,

That would work if my filter path was the same for each server, but that is not the case. I need a new Filter Pool for each server created so that they can specify their own unique path for that filter, and then make a reference to that filter pool.

Thanks,
Dan