Re: [tm-dev] Programatic Creation of Filters/Pools/References

Hi Daniel,

I tried the following and I didn't hit any problems:

if (subSystem.getName().equals("Sftp Files")) {
ISubSystemConfiguration config = subSystem.getSubSystemConfiguration();

// Get the Pool Manager for my profile type
ISystemFilterPoolManager poolManager = config.getFilterPoolManager(myProfile);
// Create the new filter Pool for my new filter (returns null if it already exists)
ISystemFilterPool pool = poolManager.getFirstDefaultSystemFilterPool();

if (pool != null) {
poolManager.createSystemFilter(pool, "MyFilter", new String[] {"/path/of/super/secret/resource/"});
}
}

You can use the default filter pool for your profile and I don't think you need to explicitly call addReferenceToSystemFilterPool().
____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

Inactive hide details for Daniel Johnson ---17/08/2011 10:53:48 AM---A filter must belong to a filter pool, and then subsystemsDaniel Johnson ---17/08/2011 10:53:48 AM---A filter must belong to a filter pool, and then subsystems make references to the filter pools, it i

Daniel Johnson <danijoh2@xxxxxxxxx>

Daniel Johnson <danijoh2@xxxxxxxxx>

TM project developer discussions <tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/08/2011 10:53 AM

Re: [tm-dev] Programatic Creation of Filters/Pools/References

Sent by:

tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

A filter must belong to a filter pool, and then subsystems make references to the filter pools, it is up to the user to actually show the filter pool or not.
http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.rse.doc.isv/guide/Model.html
-- Dan