[tigerstripe-users] How to setup velocitymacros Rule with Tigerstripe

Title: How to setup velocitymacros Rule with Tigerstripe

Hi all,
I am trying to use velocitymacros with the development of my plugin.
I have defined all my macros in a single vm file (i.e. "Macros.vm")
First, I tried by to use #parse ("Macros.vm")
But, it does not work. Parse only interprets native velovity commands (ie. I also have a "Constants.vm")
Then, I found out that the Tigerstripe advanced tutorial covers the velocitymacros.
But, it is not clear how it should be setup using the plugin Rule configuration. I only see Global Rules and Artifact Rules

I can't see the Velocity Macro section as mention in Wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tigerstripe_Advanced_Plugin_Tutorial#Velocity_Macros)

Thanks to help clarify this aspect.
Jerome

Back to the top