[tigerstripe-users] TigerStripe profile questions and other

Hi all,

I have a few questions about TigerStripe, maybe you can know the answers and help me:

1. I defined several profiles with stereotypes and so on, but I could only use one at a time. Is it possible to have various active profiles? Also when I export something to UML, only the active stereotypes appear.

2. Is it possible to define inheritance and associations between stereotypes?

3. I tried to import existing EMF UML2 profiles into TigerStripe but no stereotypes appear.

4. I read that TigerStripe projects can be shared through CVS. I SVN or ClearCase supported? Are there interfaces for model merging or is it all text based?

5. Does TigerStripe support some kind of modeling time validation or model debugging. Can it be extended to do this task?

Best regards,
Miguel Figueiredo

Back to the top