Re: [tigerstripe-users] Tigerstripe 2.2.1: [TSGenerate] ERROR [main] (TigerstripeTask.java:85) - A JDK is required to run headless

Hi Roman,

First of all, we obviously don't support the commercial version anymore. So,
you'll have to use the Open-source version.

As far as the update goes, I've heard multiple users able to complete the
update successfully, and one other case of problem. I suspect a faulty
mirror somewhere. Could you make sure you don't let Eclipse pick the mirrors
automatically, and try to target the Eclipse site directly?

So, hopefully this will put you in the situation of (2) below. Let me know.

I don't know what the state of these plugins is. Not even sure they have
been used. Is there anybody else from OSSJ that tried them?

Eric