RE: [tigerstripe-users] Tigerstripe 2.2.1: [TSGenerate] ERROR [main] (TigerstripeTask.java:85) - A JDK is required to run headless

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your answers. After a few tries I was able to update to 0.3,
so that's resolved now.

Issue (2) looks still the same also with this version, so my guess is
that the plugin was not completely migrated from the commercial version
to the open source one. I found that the generated XSDs look completely
different anyway, not only the filename and namespaces, but it's also
lacking references to imported XSD's. The WSDL isn't even generated at
all even though I have configured the plugin to do so.
I believe it will take too long for me to fix all of this in the plugin,
thus I will install 2.2.1 again and use the old, previously used stuff.

Regards
Roman