[tigerstripe-dev] Bug 249926

I have just fixed this bug, which was to do with having packages at the end of dependencies.

The fix involves a change to the tags in the java, and so once an artifact has been saved with the new version, it can no longer be read by the previous version. There is no turning back :-)

You therefore need to be aware of this when upgrading - although I am not aware of too many instances where we use this functionality to date.

RC

"This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message."
"Cisco Systems Limited (Company Number: 02558939), is registered in England and Wales with its registered office at 1 Callaghan Square, Cardiff, South Glamorgan CF10 5BT"

Back to the top