[tigerstripe-dev] Merged v0-4-1 branch into HEAD

Title: Merged v0-4-1 branch into HEAD
Hi all,

I just merged the v0-4-1 branch into the HEAD and updated all the version numbers to be 0.4.2.
This merge mainly meant getting the new icons.

John/Richard and I are trying to address a lot of the current issues for an 0.4.2 maintenance build. We plan to use the HEAD all week next week and probably branch off then.

Please let me know if you need to commit code to the HEAD over the next few days to ensure coordination.
Eric

Back to the top