[tigerstripe-dev] IAnnotationListener

Title: IAnnotationListener
Hi Yuri,

I’m starting to hook up annotations changes into Tigerstripe so that the aspects (icons, labels) of Artifacts based can change dynamically based on annotations presence/absence.
I’ve implemented a IAnnotationListener, but I’m running into a behavior I don’t understand.

It seems I get notified thru annotationsLoaded(...) each time a getAnnotations(URI) occurs, as opposed to only when annotations are being read from storage.

Could you take a look and maybe tell what I’m doing wrong?

Eric

Back to the top