From: Eric Dillon <erdillon@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Yuri Strot <yuri@xxxxxxxxx>, Andrey Platov <andrey@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Tigerstripe Developers <tigerstripe-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 04:56:58 +0700 (NOVST)
Subject: IAnnotationListener

Hi Yuri,

I¹m starting to hook up annotations changes into Tigerstripe so that the
aspects (icons, labels) of Artifacts based can change dynamically based on
annotations presence/absence.
I¹ve implemented a IAnnotationListener, but I¹m running into a behavior I
don¹t understand.

It seems I get notified thru annotationsLoaded(...) each time a
getAnnotations(URI) occurs, as opposed to only when annotations are being
read from storage.

Could you take a look and maybe tell what I¹m doing wrong?

Eric

Back to the top