Re: [technology-pmc] Committer Election for Matic Petric on Eclipse Qrisp has started

My strong preference is for a committer nomination statement to cite specific contributions (e.g., Git commits), but your explanation satisfies my concerns. In the future, please include this sort of information in the nomination statement (we really do take the open and transparent bits seriously).

Unfortunately, none of the other project committers voted (likely because they were not aware of the ongoing election) and the election timed out. We also take the committer responsibility to vote in committer elections seriously (being a committer requires participation in project governance).

It appears that there are more subscribers on the mailing list now. Please start a new election and please use whatever other channels you have available to encourage at least two other project committers to vote.

Wayne