From: ese2010 on behalf of summit [mailto:summit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2010 11:24 AM
To: konstantin.komissarchik@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ESE 2010: 1701 - Introduction to Sapphire has been declined

Dear Konstantin Komissarchik,

Thank you for your Eclipse Summit Europe 2010 proposal
"Introduction to Sapphire."

We received many more proposals than we have space for, and thus
have been forced to decline many quality submissions. Unfortunately,
and with our apologies, your proposal is one of those we had to leave out.

There are still plenty of opportunities for you to participate at
Eclipse Summit Europe 2010, including BOFs and posters.
Poster submissions open on September 13. BOFs will be organized on site.

We look forward to seeing you at Eclipse Summit Europe 2010, and we
urge you to register early to take advantage of the lowest price.

You may register for the conference here:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2010/registration

An automated email on behalf of
the Eclipse Summit Europe 2010 Program Chair
and the entire Program Committee

https://www.eclipsecon.org/submissions/ese2010/view_talk.php?id=1701

Back to the top