Re: [technology-pmc] FW: ESE 2010: 1701 - Introduction to Sapphire has been declined

I'm not sure what to say. Long talk slots are in short supply. The PC
has to balance the opposing forces of providing "known winner" talk
topics that attract the crowds with talks about great new technology
that people need to learn about. It's not an easy job.

I was not involved with the programme committee this year, so I don't
know why your talk was not selected. I am a little disappointed that
there are no comments on the proposal to give any indication of why it
was not selected.

I'll see what I can do to influence the EclipseCon and ESE 2011 PCs to
give some priority to short talks about new projects.

Wayne