[technology-pmc] Project Termination Candidates

Hey PMC members.

I have added ORMF to the list of candidate projects to terminate. The full list is here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Technology/Subproject_Termination_Review_2010

I'm pretty sure that all past input from you has been considered.

I'd like to schedule this review for early October. I'd like to start contacting the affected projects directly next week to give them a fair chance to fight for continued existence. Please take a few minutes to look it over. I don't mind doing the work, I just want to make sure that (a) I'm not terminating any project that shouldn't be terminated, and (b) I'm not missing any projects that are ready for graceful retirement.

I'm thinking that this termination review will be my last official act as Technology PMC Lead. Gunnar has graciously agreed to take over this role and it's high time that I took the steps to make this happen. This assumes, of course, that Gunnar is still interested in the job. :-) I intend to stay on as PMC member.

Thanks,

Wayne
--
Wayne Beaton, The Eclipse Foundation