From: tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Oberhuber
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2018 2:01 PM
To: TCF Development <tcf-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tcf-dev] TCF / TE Contribution

EXTERNAL EMAIL

Thanks Eugene, I have applied the contribution.

For the version update to 1.7, I have created a separate Gerrit which I have not merged yet:

Feel free to apply that as you see fit.

Could you also create a bugzilla target milestone for 1.7 ?

I noticed that latest Eclipse recommends adding an "Automatic-Module-Name" header to

MANIFEST.MF in order to support Java 9. I am not sure if it is strictly required, but I

did add it to the version-update change.

Thanks!

Martin