Re: [tcf-dev] TCF / TE Contribution

Thanks Eugene, I have applied the contribution.

For the version update to 1.7, I have created a separate Gerrit which I have not merged yet:
Feel free to apply that as you see fit.

Could you also create a bugzilla target milestone for 1.7 ?

I noticed that latest Eclipse recommends adding an "Automatic-Module-Name" header to
MANIFEST.MF in order to support Java 9. I am not sure if it is strictly required, but I
did add it to the version-update change.

Thanks!
Martin

On 26 Jun 2018, at 19:39, Eugene Tarassov <eugenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Martin,

Yes, master is open for contribution and ongoing TCF Development.
Photon release is labeled as 1.6.0.

>  Is there anything else I should be aware of (like updating plugin and feature versions)?

If version number needs to be bumped up in the master branch, it should be 1.7

Regards,
Eugene