[tcf-dev] Run Control state changes while suspended

Hi,

I'm reading through the specification for the Run Control service and I notice that it explicitly states that the contextStateChanged event is not sent while a context is suspended. So how is the client supposed to know when the state changes while a context is suspended? In our case this is when we configure our OS awareness system and a processor context gets an associated thread context. (The thread context also gets information about the CPU, but that is a new context, so it is not a problem).

Regards,
Anders

Intel Sweden AB
Registered Office: Isafjordsgatan 30B, 164 40 Kista, Stockholm, Sweden
Registration Number: 556189-6027