Re: [tcf-dev] Breakpoint error propagation to Eclipse breakpoint view

Hi Conny,

usually breakpoints are not planted because of an error, be it a symbol that could not be resolved or an address that is not in the valid range. In that case the breakpoint is shown as a blue bullet. Only when the breakpoint can be planted on at least one context will the blue bullet be displayed with an additional blue "tick symbol".

It is considered up to the user to go to the breakpoint properties > status tab to understand why the breakpoint could not be planted.

- Christophe