[tcf-dev] Breakpoint error propagation to Eclipse breakpoint view

Hi,

in my implementation of context_plant_breakpoint() an error is raised if HW resources are exhausted using set_errno(ERR_OTHER, "…"); .

This error is propagated to Eclipse and shows up on the ‘Breakpoint Properties’->Status  page, which is quite hidden from the users perspective. I would have expected that the breakpoint (within the breakpoint view panel) indicates an error (e.g. a decorator or red text etc.).  Is this by design or a bug, or is there something wrong I my setup.

cheers,

Conny

Back to the top