[tcf-dev] TCF architecture , support for OCD/JTAG questions

Hello,
I have a lot of questions (some part is probably stupefied questions but it is not possible find something as "TCF for dummies" :) ... )
1. Does TCF agent support cross compilation , looking to the makefiles i am not see such support , so what i am lost ?
2. In the different thread you are answer to Naama that possible compile services to target (you are called itTCF agent)  or to the host (TCF server) is it mean that possible configure some part of the agents services (back trace for example) to run on the host and some part leave on the target ? Is it will be transparent or need some additional changes. How make it work?
3. It is difficult understand the flow looking to the code. Can you please explain all flow using some example (stacktrace will be good case). E.g. what happiness from the click in the eclipse gui  with request show the stack trace and until it will be done ? which requests will be sent how it go and what will be different in case than the service run on host or on target
4. In general we have some custom JTUG debugger based on the open OCD stuck. By the default it work with GDB . We are looking to move the JTAG from GDB to TCF debugger. Is it possible ? Can you please point me to what should be changed on the both sides (JTAG side and TCF side for make it work ?
Thanks,
Dan

Back to the top