Re: [tcf-dev] Supporting different memory access types

Hi Khaled,

I think you will need to define several contexts, one for each memory types. You can return the type using the types defined by AccessTypes [0] but I'm not sure if there is any facility at the moment in Eclipse to distinguish the type of the memory contexts.

The basic approach is to have the processor context handle the virtual/logical memory accesses and a separate context for physical memory accesses.

[0] http://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.git/plain/docs/TCF%20Service%20-%20Memory.html

- Christophe